Sale Sold out
Regular price €42,95 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
This product contains ingredients that may lead to clumping.
Clumping doesn't affect the functioning, it's just annoying. It does not mean the product is gone off.
Please store in the fridge once open.
See below links for more detail on clumping:
WHY HAS MY PRE-WORKOUT GONE CLUMPY https://www.cardiffsportsnutrition.co.uk/blogs/articles/why-has-my-pre-workout-gone-clumpy
My creamax HCL / Stimumax / defib has gone solid what do I do? How do I prevent this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ675978VKI&t=10s
CreaMAX in unflavoured or strawberry kiwi
- 80 servings per serving
- 3500mg D-Ribose
- 1500mg Creatine HCL
- 100mg patented actigin
Actigin is a patented blend of extracts of Panax Notoginseng and Rosa Roxburghii, which was shown in 5 human clinical trials to
- Increase endurance time (time to exhaustion) in one high-intensity cycling exercise (80% VO2 max) by 20%
- Increase energy (ATP) production by raising the pace-making enzyme Citrate synthase in the first step of the citric acid cycle by 42%*
- Speed up recovery by reducing inflammation in muscle as evidenced by the reduction of the inflammatory biomarkers TBARS (24%), MDA (44%), Interleukin 6 (IL-6) (35%), and Creatine kinase (CK) (69%)*
- Eliminate senescent muscle cells through macrophage phagocytosis in a fourth human clinical trial published in the Journal of Ginseng Research. Specifically, to decrease SA-β-gal and collagenase, reverse apoptotic DNA fragmentation and leukocyte infiltration, and increase iNOS and IL-6 mRNA expression in the quadriceps after 60-minute cycling at 70% VO2 max*
- effectively facilitate senescent cell clearance in contracting muscles and helps maintain muscle stem cell numbers during exercise to enhance high-intensity endurance performance.*